MyPrepaidcenter is the online center for cardholders to manage their debit cards. When you receive the “Activation required” message when using your card, it means that your card has not been activated yet, so you need to visit www.myprepaidcenter.com to activate your card and create your account first.
Activate Card and Create profile
- Visit www.myprepaidcenter.com to activate your card. A device that can been connected to the internet is required, open the browser and enter the url of website.
- Enter your card number, expired date and 3-digit SSN number of card, click “login” button then.
- Click “redeem now” link and enter your redemption code if you have one.
- After verified by system, you will be redirected to another page to create your account for online access.
- Created your account by setting up your username, password, email address and phone number.
- Enter the code sent to your registered email address or phone to verify your identity.
- Successfully registered your account.
Enter your username and password at the main page, click the “login” button to login your account. Now you can manage your card and make your payment online now. The system provides functions for you to edit your information, make payment and review statements online.
Contact Myprepaidcenter for help
Several lines for different cardholders and issues
For Amex cardholders: 888-900-2347
For discovery cardholders: 888-842-0336
For MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109
For Visa Cardholders: 877-610-1075
Help line for lost and stolen: 877-227-0956
More info visit https://myprepaidcenter.com/contact-us.