What is myatriumhealth.org website for?
AtriumHealth is the largest primary care network in North Carolina which has more than 40 hospitals and 900 care locations, it is a non-profits organization with a history of nearly 80 years. Myatriumhealth.org is a online Mychart portal of Atrium health that provides convenient functions for patients including:
- Schedule an appointment for you or your family.
- Send your secure health message to your care team.
- Get a plan of diagnosis or treatment for minor illnesses by secure message from your care team.
- See the information of your lab results, doctor’s notes, radiology reports, and visit summaries.
Steps to signup to open a new myatriumhealth account
If you are a new patient of Atrium Health or a new user of myatriumhealth, you need to have a account first, to open a new myatriumhealth account, you need to :
- Open your browser and connect to https://my.atriumhealth.org/MyAtriumHealth/Signup
- Fill your personal information of name, address, e-mail address, MRN or the last four digits of your SSN into the blanks and have a check to make sure the information is correct.
- Click the “Submit” button and wait for the approval of your request.
- You will get a e-mail with instructions to finish setting up your account when your request is approved, so remember to check your e-mail frequently.
Steps to login to your myatriumhealth account
If you already have a account, there are several steps for you to login your my atrium account:
- Get access to www.myatriumhealth.org or my.atriumhealth.org, or just atriumhealth.org
- Enter your user name and passport into the blank and click the “Sign in” button.
Other useful information about My atrium health
If you have any questions or suggestions about myatriumhealth or the atrium health system, do not hesitate to call their totally free phone number: 855-799-0044, and their work time is 8a.m to 5p.m from Monday to Friday.
You can find more information at: https://atriumhealth.org/contact-us