Creditchecktotal.com is a company that is part of Experian. It provides consumers credit reports and fico sores from Equifax, Experian and Transunion for only $1. You can cancel your $1 trial anytime within one week.
creditchecktotal $1 trial
There are a few steps for you to get creditchecktotal’s $1 trial:
- visit www.creditchecktotal.com, click the orange “get your 3 reports& Fico scores” button.
- Fill the information of yourself into the blank forms, click the “submit and continue” button.
- Let the system verifies your identity and pay $1 online.
- Get your $1 trail successfully.
Advantages of creditchecktotal
- Monthly 3-Bureau FICO® Scores
- 3-Bureau Credit Monitoring and Alerts
- Daily FICO® Scores Based on Experian Data
- Experian CreditLock with Alerts
- FICO® Score Tracker
- Identity Protection and Alerts
- Up to $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
- Dedicated Fraud Resolution Support
- Lost Wallet Assistance
- Child Identity Protection
creditchecktotal official website
Is creditchecktotal legit or scam?
Creditchecktotal is legit, it provides you what it promises to provide. But there are some reviews that sometimes it is a little hard for customers to end their $1 trails. So if you are not interested in the service, remember to cancel your trial within 7 days, if you can not cancel it yourself, call 1-866-506-7894 to cancel as soon as possible.
If you have questions with creditchecktotal’s service, call 1-855-962-6943 at their business time: 6am to 8pm PT on weekdays and 8am to 5pm PT at weekends.