morganstanleyclientserv.com is the online portal for clients of Morgan Stanley to login their account. You can manage your personal information of employment on this website.
Login your Morgan Stanley Online Account
If you are the first time visiting MorganStanleyClientServ.com, you will be required to register for a new account first. There are a few steps for you to register for a new Morgan Stanley online account.
- Open your browser and visit morganstanleyclientserv.com or www.MorganStanley.com/online.
- Click the “Create a Username” link.
- Then you will be require to enter the information of your account number and last 4 digits of SSN, if you don’t have an SSN, you can register for a password number by clicking the link below the required form of SSN number, then click the “Continue” button.
- Then you will be required to verify your identity and set up a security answer for questions and a code.
- Choose your username and password and confirm the account by clicking the security link sent to your e-mail box. Your account will be successfully created.
Now you already got your account, go back to morganstanleyclientserv.com and simply enter the username and password, then click the “Log in” button to login your account.
If you forgot your username or password and can not login your account, you can get your account back by clicking the “Forgot username” or “Forgot password” link on the page. Do follow the guides in the next steps and enter the information to verify your identity, then you will get your account back.
Official website to Login your Morgan Stanley Online Account
Contact Morgan Stanley for technical problems
If you have problems login, don’t worry. Check if you have enter the username and password correctly or your browser is supported by Morgan Stanley online system. If you still can not get access to your account, contact their Client Service Center at 1 (888) 454-3965 if you are in the Unisted States and call 1 (801) 617-9150 if you are outside the United States.