Faportal.aa.com is an online portal for employees and retirees of AmericanAirlines to login to manage their personal information.
register and login your account
- To login to manage your information at faportal.aa.com, firstly you need to have an account.
- If it is the first time for you to visit faportal.aa.com, you need to register for a new account first. Click the “First time user” on the page and then click the “Register Now” link, then you will be redirected to another page to enter your Employee or contractor number. Click the “submit” button, then you will be able to register a new account.
- After you have a account, go back to faportal.aa.com and enter you AA ID number and your password, it may be necessary for you to read the usage terms of the website before you login, just click the “usage terms” link to see the terms.
Get your account back
- If you forgot your password, click the “Forgot your password?” link on the page and you will be redirect to another page where you need to enter 8-digit AA User ID, if the length of your ID is less than 8, then you need to add leading zeros to make it 8 digit.
- Click the “Next” button to provide more information to get your account back.If you still can not get your account back, you can chat with AmericanAirlines’ support center online to get assistance.
AmericanAirlines System Access Manager (SAM) Login Website
Other information about Faportal.aa.com website
|Faportal.aa.com official website||Faportal.aa.com official website|
|Faportal.aa.com user guide||Faportal.aa.com user guide|
|Faportal.aa.com usage terms||Faportal.aa.com usage terms|