Amexgiftcard.com/balance is the online portal for cardholders of amex giftcard to check balance. Visit amexgiftcard.com/balance to check your amex giftcard balance now!
What is an Amex Gift Card?
Amex gift card is designed and issued by AmericanExpress®, who owns the most valuable financial services brand in the United States. Amex gift card is designed as a gift for your friends, family or your employees and customers.
Benefits of Amex Gift Cards
- Flexible values ranges from $25 to $3,000.
- As the most valuable brand of financial services, Amex gift cards are widely accepted all over the United States, and you can used them online or in-store.
- No usage fees after purchase of Amex gift cards.
- Balances of Amex gift cards never expire.
- You can get your replacement card if your gift card is lost or stolen.
Ways to Check your Amex Gift Card Balance
1.By visiting www.amexgiftcard.com/balance
- Connect to www.amexgiftcard.com/balance
- Sign in by filling your card number, expiration date, 4-digits code into the blank, and click “Sign in” button to continue.
2.By visiting americanexpress.com/mygiftcard
- Connect to americanexpress.com/mygiftcard
- Simply enter your card number into the blank and click the “Continue” button.
3. By dialing 1-888-846-4308.
Amex Gift Card Official Website
you can check your balance at
Contact Amex Gift Card Customer Center
To check your Amex gift card balance, or if your gift card is lost or stolen, dial 1-888-846-4308, the line works seven days per week, if you have any other questions you can also dial this number.
You can also send your questions by mailing to address of American Express Gift Card Customer Care Center
: PO Box 826, Fortson, GA 31808.
You can see more frequently-asked-questions by visiting: balance.amexgiftcard.com/help